Jun 8, 2007

Good Lawd, what a way to start the day

Every workplace in Pennsylvania is required to have a lively process analyst who hails from deep in Mississippi, and ours is Selesia Byrd.

Selesia works in a different building from me, so I was surprised to see her walking across the parking lot just ahead of me after I arrived today. I soon saw why. She was too embarrassed to report to her own department.

"Y'all will never guess what I did first thing this morning," she said.


Can YOU ALL guess?


She's taken up residence in a lounge-type area in this building, bellied up close to a table. It appears she'll be stain put (no typo). Have laptop, will travel.

Selesia, Ya Goof!

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

Is there any way you could help me get into contact with Selesia? It's been too many years since our softball and AF days. Just tell her the Apache Belles are looking for their jersey back and her long lost sister-in-law is in INDY now.