May 8, 2007

Analysis of a NON-goof

Here's one for the advanced curriculum ... A circumstance that MADE me look like a goof when I wasn't. Honest!

THE SETTING
  • The cafeteria at work
  • The hallway outside the cafeteria

THE PLAYERS
  • Myself
  • A co-worker, Angie
  • A co-worker, Jim

THE ACTION
Scene 1
I was leaving the cafeteria as Angie entered. We work in the same building but different areas. We exchanged greetings.

Scene 2
A ways down the hallway, I remembered something that I needed from the cafeteria, so I turned around and went back.

Scene 3
I met Angie coming out of the cafeteria, followed by another co-worker, Jim, who works in yet another area different from mine or Angie's. I greeted Jim, but since I had just seen Angie, I couldn't very well greet her again, so I simply passed her by. Jim may have wondered why I was ignoring her.

But see? I was innocent!

Keith, Ya Non-Goof!

No comments: