Sep 5, 2008

Ewwww

So I was taking a shower at the Y this morning, and I look down, and what do I see but a brownish lump. 

Oh, not on me, friend, on the floor! But thanks for your concern.

It was a little misshapen cylinder. Sausage-shaped. Did I mention that it was brown?

Yeah, that's the thought that crossed my mind, too.

I heard a story on the radio once that it's common for people to ... well, to ... you know ... in changing rooms in department stores.

Fortunately, I've never seen this in a changing room that I was using.

Anyway ...

This lumpy little sausage-like cylinder turned out to be ... a paper towel. Wet and wadded up.

But it sure looked like something else.

What probably happened is, someone forgot his towel and used this paper towel to dry off. To dry off some part of himself, anyway. He probably had more than the one towel, but he dropped this one.

I've forgotten my towel before, too, so I won't say to him: Ya Goof!

The picture below is a recreation. I didn't have my camera with me at the time.

No comments: