Sep 29, 2007

Wardrobe malfunctions

I'm coming off a bad week in terms of dressing myself on mornings when I swim.

I wear my swimsuit and sandals out of the house--and my shirt for the day--and take everything else that I need in my gym bag so I can leave right from the YMCA to go to work. Otherwise, I first have to backtrack home.

On Monday, I forgot that I'd need a belt.

On Wednesday, I forgot my shoes.

On Friday, I packed with utmost care and determination. Not until I reached the locker room did I notice that I wasn't carrying anything. I'd forgotten my gym bag entirely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember our father leaving the house SEVERAL times each morning before leaving to go to work each day, always forgetting one last thing. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree:)